Sunday, February 3, 2013

Liebster Award

I couple of days ago I was reading my comments and found out I had been nominated for the Liebster award!
I haven't been blogging long so it's lovely to know people enjoy reading my blog. I think this award is a great idea and I want to say a big thank you to Charlie who nominated me :)

 
 
The Liebster award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award are that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make 11 questions for them to answer. Its a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more and followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.
 
11 facts about me
1) I am currently regretting my post '25 facts about me' as it is making this task allot harder!
 
2) When I was younger I use to do ballet, tap, modern, street dancing, latin american and gymnastics. I no longer do any of these.
 
3) Although I love the smell of coffee I hate the taste of it.
 
4) I could swim without armbands at the age of 2.
 
5) I can only get to sleep if my bedroom is pitch black.
 
6) I can't wait to have children (not for another 8 years at least though!)
 
7) I have been on holiday every year at least once since the age of 5, possible younger.
 
8) I use to be a cat person, however since we got a dog 5 years ago I can't decide which I prefer.
 
9) I hate spiders - they make me squirm!
 
10) My cousins and I once made our Grosi (means Grandma but she is Swiss so we call her Grosi) cry by hitting her plum tree with pillows.
 
11) I look up to people who have big ambitions and I admire those who achieve them.
 
So there are 11 more facts about me! To see my '25 facts about me' post click here!
 
11 questions from Charlie:

1: In a few words, describe your style ?
On trend and girly - I love skater skirts, peplum tops and chunky jumpers 
2: Do you play any musical instruments ?
No, although I'd love to play the piano and use to play the recorder if that counts!
3: Growing up what was your favourite book ?
The Twits by Roal Dahl
4: Who are your biggest inspiration in life and why ?
I honestly don't have one and never have! Sorry!
5: What is one of your guilty pleasure ?
One Direction - I use to hate them but they are definitely becoming one of my guilty pleasures!
6: What's your biggest fear ?
Not knowing what the future holds. That sounds really cheesy but it's true!
7: What is one thing that you would like to accomplish in 2013 ?
Getting into uni to study midwifery.
8: Where in the world do you feel the safest ?
My house.
9: What's your favourite band/singer ?
Back in the day my answer would be s club 7 and atomic kitten! Now I think I'd have to go with Rihanna and Taylor Swift 
10: Would you like to get married one day ?
Yes, I would love to get married on a beach - however I might have to re-think that due to the British weather!
11: What is one thing that you adore, but that everyone around you despise ?
Sour sweets is the only thing I can think of! No one else in my family likes them.
 
11 questions from me:
1) Do you have any regrets?
2) What is your career goal?
4) Whats your favourite animal?
5) Would you rather live by the sea or in the country or in a big city?
6) What is the one item of make up you simply could not live without?
7) What was your favourite subject at school?
8) What is the most you have spent on a beauty product?
9) What is your favourite colour?
10) What is the best thing that has happened to you in your life so far?
11) Do you prefer shopping for clothes or beauty products?

 
My nominations are:
Pippjones
 These are all the people I follow who have less than 300 followers, I know it isn't 11 people but I didn't want to nominate people for the sake of it! Check these girls blogs out :)

Amber
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Great facts and congrats on your award, I oo hate spiders :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I did one of these a few weeks ago.

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)

    I will check out your blog now!

    Amber xoxo

    ReplyDelete