Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Clothing Wish list

It's not even the middle of the month and I have somehow already spent over half of my wages :(
 
I have nothing to show for it (which is really sad and depressing) as most of it has gone to my parents to pay of my car insurance - I hate insurance. It steals all the money I want to spend on clothes and make up!! 
 
As a result of my lack of money I haven't made many purchases this month so thought I'd do a wish list of all the lovely clothes I so badly want and need in my life!
 
Here goes!
 
£30 River Island
This shift dress is so pretty and simple and I love it!
It would look great in the winter with tights and a jacket but also cute in the summer with some sandals. I love the lace collar and navy is such an easy colour to wear and tends to suit everyone.
 
£39 Miss Selfridge (back image)
Sticking with the theme of dresses this is another shift dress which caught my attention!
Although it is more expensive then the other dress I'm still going to be investing in this!
I love the pattern and the zip detail on the back of the dress as well as the collar!
Again this dress would look great in the winter or summer.
 
£39 Miss Selfridge (back image)
This navy and white polka dot pinafore style playsuit is so cute! It would look so pretty in the summer and playsuits are a great alternative to dresses - especially where I live as it is always windy, this way no one gets a look up your dress on these windy days!
 
£18 River Island
I am a big fan of skater skirts and think this one is just adorable!
I love the pastel colour of it and the heart print is so pretty - the only problem is every time I go to buy it the never have it in my size!! Grrrrrr (this means I'm angry!!)
 
So there you have it! My shortened clothing wish list :)
 
Hurry up pay day!!
 
What items are your clothing wish list?
 
Amber
xoxo


8 comments:

  1. I just donated almost all of my clothes so I need to buy so many things!
    I don't even have a wish list right now, I have a must list!

    GeorgiaX

    ReplyDelete
  2. the playsuit looks lovely! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww if only, I have to wait too, I have till the end of the month and its killing me too! I cant wait to go crazy but its feels like ages away.

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those River Island pieces, as well! Great choices :)

    xx

    http://girlmeetsglamourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have great taste, it's all so pretty!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the river island skirt :) so cute! I'll follow, feel free to follow back ;) ?
    Vicki x

    missvlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo I want the dress from River Island!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amber I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's my post on what it is and how to write your response!

    http://belluslupus93.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-awar-lifestyle-belluslupus93.html

    ReplyDelete